MASIGNASUKAv102
1413081431726134975

Galau in Kopeng

Galau in Kopeng
Add Comments
Senin, 28 Mei 2012

I have looked at a monitor for five minutes without knowing what I want to write. But, then I want to write now. I am galau.

Dan malam ini udara tidak begitu dingin seperti semalam sebelumnya. I am sitting by the window in the second floor while my friends gathering in the first floor. Having me-time here give me much time to describe this place. I have a wish to build home in such kind of place, Puncak, with my future husband. Wekeke…

Saat pagi, sekali memandang ke atas, lembaran biru laut tak berkapas terhampar, kontras dengan pohon cemara hijau tua bak mengakar naik. Kau tahu? Aku suka langit tak berawan, memandangnya biru tak bernoda dengan putih di kaki langitnya. Semilir dingin memberi sensasi tersendiri, sembari menikmati kucuran sinar kekuningan. Kau tahu? Aku suka alam. Sisi kiri, kanan, segala sisi aku bisa melihat gerombolan pohon cemara, di sisi kanan berdiri megah bukit dengan karpet alam hijau petang, jauh di sisi depan entah gunung apa anggun menantang.. biru dan hijau, aku menyukainya.

Di lantai kedua, ruangan berkaca dimana mana. Aku bisa memandang pemandangan di segala penjuru, tapi begitu malam merangkak larut, jangan tanya, kau bisa menggigil di tempat itu. Kaca kacanya berembun. Dengan satu hembusan mulutku, aku bisa menulis di situ.Dan saat siang, ruangan itu menyerap panas dan ranting ranting kecil menyusup masuk melewati celah celah kecil atap transparan.

Having my own time like this giving me inspiration, a lot of inspiration. Just imagine it is my home, I would write all the day sitting inside with all windows in every side. Once I get bored, I just look around and there must not be ‘traffic jam’ inside my mind. Building such a house must have a lot of inspiration.

Rumahnya dikelilingi oleh taman kecil berkolam di sisi kiri depan villa. Gazebo bertingkat di sisi kanan villa persis di sebelah depan pagar.

Aku stuck, maaf...

Meykke Santoso

I'm a passionate teacher, an excited blogger, a newbie traveler and a grateful wife. Nice to see you here! I write for fun. Please, enjoy!

Assalamualaikum wr wb,

Terimakasih sudah mampir ke sini ya... Yuk kita jalin silaturahmi dengan saling meninggalkan jejak di kolom komentar.

Terimakasih .... :)

  1. That watch accomplished alot more worldwide recognition for the period of rolex replica sale once officials came to notice these people were more desirable rather than ones own natural manner of sharing precious time. I really hope fight, soldiers was wearing ones own running watches available the area additionally they turned out to be extremely liked the center and even upper style. They then given a hand to to change that designer watches inside much more than merely wrist watch. Foot orthotics offer running watches can be a product to help you chanel replica. Pc recognized running watches worthwhile exuberating fees and classic old classic expensive running watches, that intricacies lurking behind ones own mechanics can be usually the exact same as well as have remained the exact same for years and years. That mechanics lurking behind offer cartier replica sale have a mainspring turning an important gun barrel which inturn, sequentially, abilities that escapement. Aside from that, back pocket running watches was alot more of any thing in the core and even upper modules, arm omega replica watches was in the earning a living style additionally, the servicemen was obviously some of the earning a living style.

    BalasHapus