MASIGNASUKAv102
1413081431726134975

English Department Pool of Writing is My Pleasure!

English Department Pool of Writing is My Pleasure!
Add Comments
Selasa, 10 Juli 2012




Assalamualaikum, my world!!

It is about 03:23 PM on Tuesday July 10th 2012 and I am going to wrote over again about my English Department Pool of Writing I have just ran for a year last year on period 2011/2012. It is my second time because actually I have written about it but it’s completely gone. I accidentally deleted it and there was no back up data in my netbook. I had saved it straightaway into my flash disk. Poor me!:(

Now, I would like to write it again ad make sure that it would appear in my blog soon since I have no internet connection in my room so I have to visit my cousin’s house to post it. It cannot be published through my mobile-blogging as well because there would be some pictures I would like to attach on it.

Alhamdulillah… I have succeeded ran this kind of KBM or such an extraculliculer my lovely faculty has. I became the coordinator of it for a year. I had joined this KBM for two years beforehand. So, in the third year, I leaded this KBM and altogether with the EDPOW’s members including about 24 members, we have published 7 bulletin along a year or one period. Automatically I had to take a part in Lembaga Kemahasiswaan or Body Student Representative. Actually I wanted to be involved there when I was in senior high school but there was no chance left for me. :p

And I could make it real a year ago. Happy and grateful J

As what I talked about, we have published seven bulletins throughout a year and now I am no longer a coordinator of EDPOW because a fresh leader ready to give such a fresh idea for EDPOW.

Gratitude like following me regarding that one year and here are some pictures of bulletin we have successfully released. Well, EDPOW is such a not big bulletin and maybe there are many students don’t know yet about that. Also, the faculty’s students lack of reading passion either writing passion.

Nevertheless, it is what I want, and I have achieved it. So one time when I feel down I would open up this page and reminding myself that I have ever done something, so there is no way to feel upset to myself and can boost my mood over and over again.

And now like what I told to you in the previous entry, you can click here , I am writing three articles for the faculty magazine since I have became that magazine’s member started from June 2012. New field, bigger chance, new ideas, new writing me, new ME. Better me. I love reading also writing. Hence, I have a willingness to keep developing my writing skill. J

How about you? What is your passion? How do you chase it?? Keep spirit up all the time, hopefully. :D

Meykke Santoso

I'm a passionate teacher, an excited blogger, a newbie traveler and a grateful wife. Nice to see you here! I write for fun. Please, enjoy!

Assalamualaikum wr wb,

Terimakasih sudah mampir ke sini ya... Yuk kita jalin silaturahmi dengan saling meninggalkan jejak di kolom komentar.

Terimakasih .... :)